Casino Reload Bonuses
Any decent online casino out there offers a reload bonus one way or the other. Over the years, it has become an important feature for competition among gambling websites. Although usually offered in the form of a match deposit bonus, the offer can take many forms, including free spins, and free bets. They are also provided at intervals or as a one-time deal. This comprehensive guide explores this important casino component, how to claim it, tips to find the best offers, and more.
What is a Reload Casino Bonus?
A reload bonus is a unique incentive from online casinos to players who have already made deposits at the casino. It’s a way of attracting existing players to return, make more deposits and continue playing on the casino’s site. It’s primarily used as a reward for loyal casino players but can be a fundamental part of other bonuses, especially the welcome bonus.
It allows players to settle down at one casino because incentives drive many players. So, to prevent them from jumping from one welcome bonus to another and signing up on new casinos every week, each online casino also offers a reload bonus, which is usually similar to welcome bonuses —hence, removing the need for shopping around for new bonus offers on other sites.
Like every other type of bonus, many components make a good or bad reload bonus, which will be discussed later in this piece. We recommend comparing some of the best reload bonuses on our review site, checking for important features such as wagering requirements, validity period, maximum amount, etc., before choosing the best site for reload bonuses.
Where To Find Casino Reload Bonuses?
- Magic Red: Magic Red offers a reload bonus on Tuesdays where regular players deposit a minimum of £20 to receive up to 30 free spins for NetEnt’s Starburst slot. Winnings from free spins have a reasonable 35x wagering requirement before withdrawal.
- PokerStars: This casino provides a 200% cash casino bonus in the UK, up to £520, with the code RELOAD200. The offer is available only to the players who receive an email invitation. Players depositing £10 or more can unlock this UK casino bonus by earning 75 Redemption Points while playing poker. The offer must be claimed within 21 days of the email date, and players have 90 days to release the full bonus amount.
- Playzee: This casino offers its existing players a reload bonus each Wednesday called Lazee Wednesdays. The minimum deposit is £10 and the bonus offers you a 20% increase on top of your deposits up to a maximum of £100. There are wagering requirements attached to this reload bonus and you must wager the bonus funds 35 times before you can withdraw the funds. The bonus funds must also be used within 30 days.
How Casino Reload Bonuses Work
As discussed above, reload bonuses are rewards systems put in place by casinos to retain their existing players and sometimes attract new ones. The principle behind it is that players get a match or similar rewards on their deposits after exhausting their welcome bonus offers.
For instance, a casino site might offer a 40% reload bonus of up to £50 for the first deposit of the day. This means when you deposit £100, you’ll get £40 as your reward, boosting your account to a total of £140 to play for the day. If your deposit exceeds the £50 cap, then you won’t get above £50, i.e. you will only get £50 even when you deposit £200, £300, £500 or even higher since you’ve already maxed the offer.
Sometimes, you must meet some eligibility requirements to be admitted for the offer. For experience becoming a VIP member or being part of the site’s loyalty program to qualify. But once you qualify, you can get reload bonuses in three regular ways:
- Bonus Cash: For this type of offer, you’ll get a percentage of your deposit matched by the site. It’s a typical scenario of what was discussed in our example above. Although it’s rewarded in the form of cash, you can’t simply withdraw it. You must meet certain wagering requirements or be mandated to only use it for wagering on casino games.
- Free Spins: Some casinos also tie their reload offer to free spins. So you get free spins or money + free spins to explore your favourite casino games.
Types of Reload Bonuses at Online Casinos
Reload bonuses come in many different types. The best way to discuss them is based on whether they are offered solo or in combination with other bonuses. So, you can have a Paired or Stand-alone reload bonus based on how the site presents it. Let’s discuss the two on a broader spectrum below:
Deposit Match & Spins Reload Bonus: The Best of Both Worlds
This reload bonus retains the deposit match concept but sweetens the deal by adding free spins. Players receive a cash bonus and free spins for a single deposit. It’s a fantastic perk, allowing you to enjoy both bonus funds and spins in one go.
Free Spins Reload Bonus: Spin Your Way to Rewards
In some reload bonuses, you won’t receive a cash bonus, but you’ll be showered with free spins. The number of spins can range from a modest 10 to a generous 150 or more. The beauty of this promotion is that you only need to meet the minimum deposit requirement to claim it.
Deposit Match Reload Bonus: Doubling the Fun
The most common and straightforward reload bonus is the deposit match. Here, you deposit a certain amount, and the casino matches it with a cash bonus, typically up to a specified limit. For example, a 100% deposit match up to £100 means you’ll receive a bonus equal to your deposit, up to a maximum of £100.
How to Claim a Casino Reload Bonus
- Start by selecting a trusted UK online casino that offers reload bonuses. (Ensure it holds a valid licence from the UK Gambling Commission and any other reputable body).
- If you already hold an account at online casino, log in to your casino account. If not, sign up and complete the registration process.
- Check the casino’s promotions or bonuses section and find the reload bonus offer you wish to claim.
- Carefully review the terms and conditions (this will detail any additional steps you need to take).
- Go to the cashier or deposit section of the casino (note that most reload bonuses require a minimum deposit).
- Enter the bonus code if applicable, and confirm the deposit through your card, e-wallet or other payment channel.
- You can then use the reload bonus to play your favourite games!
How to Use Reload Bonuses at Online Casinos
Aside from the eligibility criteria, there needs to be little or no difference between reload and welcome bonus. As soon as you claim the offer and get it running, there isn’t much to do other than enjoy your games. Whether stand-alone or paired, to use this promotion, you only need to navigate to the promotional section of the site, explore the various options available and choose your preferred offer.
After you’ve read all the terms and conditions, check out the activation information. While some casinos would automatically sync your deposit with eligible reload bonuses, especially if you’re on a loyalty program, others would require you to activate the offer by clicking ‘Opt-in’, ‘Get Offer’, or other activation terms. One of the steps after activation is making a deposit, like any other deposit you’ve made from sign-up.
Why Choose a Reload Bonus?
Reload bonus offers come with many benefits which is why they have become so popular on gambling platforms. Similarly, there are some reasons you might want to pass and explore other options. Check them out below:
- It offers additional funds to play with.
- It can boost your bankroll and give you a stronger foundation to explore various games.
- There are more opportunities to hit winning combinations and get bigger payouts.
- It acts as a safety net by reducing the risk of losses and providing a cushion for bad runs.
- It’s often a reward for existing players, boosting players’ loyalty.
- More funds mean you can experiment with different bet sizes and work on your strategy.
- Its wagering requirements can take time to fulfil.
- It often has time limits.
- To access a reload bonus, you must make a deposit, which may only be feasible for some players.
- Some reload bonuses apply to specific games or categories, which can limit your options.
How to Find the Best Reload Bonuses
You must be ready to explore multiple options to locate the best offers that fit your preferences and boast of remarkable rewards. Those can be tedious as you’d have to comb the internet for the best offers. However, as we’ve discussed above, you can also trust our team of reviewers for the best online casinos for reload bonuses.
Generally, these are the steps to take when finding a reliable online casino with top bonus offers:
- Explore Multiple Casinos: Start your quest by finding a reliable review site like UKCasino.com and explore the list of casinos with reload bonuses. Look for licensed sites with a good reputation. Check for players’ reviews and comments from the reviewers. Also, check the eligibility requirements to see if you qualify for their unique offers.
- Compare Offers: Once you’ve identified a list of sites you’re interested in, compare their offers. Go for those with the highest reload percentage, cashback or free spins. Check the validity period and how difficult it is to withdraw your winnings (wagering requirements). Set side by side other important features such as maximum deposit amount, withdrawal limits, how frequently the casino offers reloads, etc.
- Select the Best: After comparing the unique features of each site, isolate the best one. From your list, select the top casino providing the best offers with the minimum requirements for withdrawal.
Pro Tips on What To Look Out For When Using Reload Casino Bonuses
If you’re new to the world of casino bonuses, then you should know that every bonus has a catch! To make things easier for you, we’ve compiled some of the crucial things you should look out for below:
Games have different contributions to how fast you meet your wagering requirements. Some games make 100% contributions, while others make none at all. So you must consider which games you play most and only select casinos that offer reload bonuses with high contributions in these games. Generally, slots contribute 100%, table games hover around 10-15%, and other games are around 0%, but it depends on the casino and the promotion in question.
Like the match deposit offer often promoted as a welcome package, reloads also deal with percentages, although usually lesser. While you might get a 100% match bonus as a welcome package, reload bonuses can range between 30% to 75%.
These are also called rollover or playthrough requirements. They denote the number of times you need to play before you can claim your winnings. A good figure is 25-35x, and anything above 45x is considered high. We advise gunning for sites with meagre figures since they make getting your bonus to work easier.
Slots are the most commonly available games for any bonus, which also applies to this. But this doesn’t mean you won’t find sites that restrict you from playing your favourite slots with your reload casino bonuses. If you’re a fan of table and live games, you might be at a disadvantage because most games are often restricted. But you should check out the site’s T&Cs to confirm.
Maximum amount, bets or winning
The maximum amount is the highest reward for a specific bonus. For example, you might get 50% reload up to £50; this means you can’t get more than £50 regardless of how much you deposit. Similarly, the cap on your bets indicates that you must keep your wagers below a certain amount, which means you have a cap on how much you can win.
Are Reload Bonuses Legal for UK Players?
Yes, no law in the UK restricts players from enjoying the benefits of reload bonuses. However, we recommend only playing on reputable sites with certification and licences from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC) or other recognised bodies. You can check out some of the best-certified casinos to easily find sites that meet these criteria.
Reload bonuses are essential to any online casino, serving as incentives to players and ensuring revisits for the sites—a win-win situation. They are easy to redeem as long as you take the time to select favourable offers and pay attention to the important details outlined in this guide. Ensure you follow the step-by-step instructions above to set up your account, opt in for the right promotion and enjoy your gameplay. Remember always to play responsibly and avoid running into scams by only playing on licensed platforms.
Who Is Eligible For Casino Reload Bonuses?
It varies based on online casinos, but they generally include existing players. Specific criteria may include deposit amounts, loyalty status, or opting in.
Do Reload Bonuses Come With Wagering Requirements?
Yes, reload bonuses typically have wagering requirements to be met before you can withdraw winnings. It ranges from 25x to 65x – you must check the terms of the bonus offer for more information.
Are Reload Bonuses Offered Regularly, Or Is It A One-Time Deal?
They are often offered regularly as ongoing promotions rather than one-time deals. It can be daily, weekly, monthly or any other interval deemed fit by the gambling site. However, bonuses can be claimed just once during the promotional period.
Are Reload Bonuses Easy To Claim?
Claiming a reload bonus is generally straightforward, even for new players. You must usually meet the stated requirements and follow the casino's instructions.
Can A Casino Reload Bonus Be Cashed Out As Real Money?
Reload bonuses themselves cannot be cashed out as real money. You can withdraw winnings generated from using the bonus after you meet the wagering requirements.
What Can I Do With An Online Casino Reload Bonus?
You can use an online casino reload bonus to play casino games, extending your gameplay and increasing your chances of winning.
Do Casinos Give Reload Bonuses Automatically?
Some casinos offer automatic reload bonuses when making a deposit of a certain amount during the promotion, while others require players to opt in or use bonus codes. It depends on the casino's policies.